Monday, 18 October 2010

9.88 mile Trail/Road run

This run set off as a short couple of miles to shake off the aching legs from yesterdays hard 10k race.
Well after I got to the top of Westfields I thought I would just run to Whitcliffe Wood and when I got there I thought I would just go a bit further to Applegarth and when I got there I thought I would just run to Marske. (Can you see a script for a film here). Oh sorry, that's already been done.
Anyway, when I got to Marske I thought I'd better go home so the whole run turned into nearly 10 miles. A good start for the beginning of the week and maybe I can fit a longer run in on Friday as that is my day off work.

2 comments:

  1. Haha, I'm impressed that 10 miles to you is 'short couple of miles'!

    GREAT 10k time by the way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following Suzanad.
    Please pop back from time to time as I will be extending my mileage over the next few months in training for an ultra marathon run next year.

    ReplyDelete