Monday, 7 March 2011

Westfields Hill Session

Short hill session in Westfields this morning before the run to work this afternoon.
Don't know why I haven't done this before as Westfields is only a 20 second run from my back door so I'm thinking of doing this more often when time is short.
A steady warm up jog along the bottom of the field before running bottom to top four times with short rests after each descent. This part of the field is the easiest so maybe I will work on that area for a while and then move on to the a harder parts as I progress.
After the four ascents/descents I then had a gentle recovery jog along the bottom of the field back to the gate and home.
All in all, not bad for ½ hours work. (Better than nothing)
Now to get some dinner and prepare for the main run to work later today.
Overall
Time:00:27:23
Distance:2.53 mi
Elevation Gain:505 ft
Calories:314 C
Timing
Time:00:27:23
Moving Time:00:26:08
Elapsed Time:00:41:44
Avg Pace:10:50 min/mi
Avg Moving Pace:10:20 min/mi
Best Pace:04:54 min/mi

Elevation
Elevation Gain:505 ft
Elevation Loss:506 ft
Min Elevation:434 ft
Max Elevation:682 ft

No comments:

Post a Comment